Carlyle-backed HD Supply Holdings Inc. has filed for a $1 billion U.S. initial public offering.
Japan's railway and real estate group Seibu Holdings has opposed the renewed attempt of Cerberus Capital Management LP to increase its stake in the company to 44.7 percent.
Eurozones finance ministers will meet in Dublin on Friday to discuss a bailout for Cyprus, the cost of which has rise to 23 billion euros from 17.5 billion euros.
Investors continue to rush into U.S. stocks, pouring in more than $60 billion into mutual funds and ETFs.
More than 1.5 billion euros in deposit inflows have trickled back to Greece in March bringing the total to more than 19 billion euros that have been returned to Greece since June last year.
Private equity firm, Advent International, has opened an office in China, just like other big private equity firms The Carlyle Group CVC and Bain Capital.
Cortland Fund Services has been chosen to provide fund administration services to four new private equity real estate funds managed by real estate management firm BainbridgeZKS.
Indian private equity investments decreased by a quarter in Q1 2013, according to the latest Quarterly Deal Report of VCCEdge.
Private equity firm Carlyle Group is the new owner of Central Plaza, an office building in Shanghai, China, acquiring it for $267 million from Forterra Trust, a Singapore-listed real estate fund.
Milestone Partners Fund IV has raised US$300 million and acquired new assets.
Kenya based Catalyst Principal Partners is searching for investments for its US$125 million fund.
TNT Express has decided to sell its its Hoau domestic road operations in China to private equity funds following UPS back-out.
KKR is seeking to build a US$1.5 billion fund for oil and gas development project investments.
Argentina has recently instituted new regulation for investments to curb capital flight and retain dollars.
Reich & Tang is utilizing the benefits of floating rate instruments as it takes it stance on improvement investment strategy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan