Yahoo's acquisition of Xobni was below its valuation and barely covered the amount venture capitalists invested.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday.
A strategist noted that politics in Portugal could lead to crisis.
Pimco Total Return Fund of Bill Gross recorded US$9.9 billion withdrawals due to Federal Reserve's scaling back of its own purchases.
Billionaire Steven A. Cohen's hedge fund firm posted a 1.5% even if it was under US investigation and on the verge of market selloff.
Morgan Stanley had raised US$770 million fund to participate in the secondary market investments.
A decrease in foreign-owned Swiss banks continue due to investors withdrawal of their money and taxes that were not paid accordingly.
The 17 nations in Euro zone suffered from recession. Unemployment was high but inflation rate remains up.
Asia-pacific investors continue to fret due to Fed’s quantitative easing and China’s economic slowdown.
Australia biggest IPO sale set at the end of July by Steadfast Group Ltd
The International Monetary Fund said the markets overreacted even if the US Federal Reserve didn't know how to stop buying bonds.
Maria Fekter, Austria's Finance Minister was confident about getting the deal from EU after some negotiation.
World Bank President Jim Yong Kim addressed the aims of the global lender to reduce poverty.
Today, the National Stock Exchange's Wholesale Debt Market sector saw turnovers of Rs 3,202.15 crore in exactly 118 trades.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay