Chicago-based RCP Advisors gained US$425 million additional funding for its Secondary Opportunity Fund II.
Old Mutual Investment Group announced that it had launched a new private equity fund which is to be invested in private equity funds in South Africa.
The International Monetary Fund forgoes Managing Director Lagarde's recommendation due to lack of United States support.
Star Bulk Carriers stated that it had raised more than US$80 million mostly from its existing investors.
BrightSources stated that it has raised up to US$15 million in convertible promissory note offerings and equity funds.
Summerhill joins several investors in bringing up C2FO's total to USD 18 million,
Richman Group closed a total of USD 291 million of tax credit funds.
JenaValve Technology Inc. stated that it had gathered US$62.5 million in venture capital.
Shoes of Prey stated that they want to put up US$20 million in funding to help them expand.
An investment tracking group reported that in the Asia-Pacific region, venture capital deals had an average value of US$67 million.
A PricewaterhouseCoopers report revealed that venture capitalists invested more than US$132 million into Ohio in the second quarter of 2013.
Alcresta announced that it had raised US$10 million to accelerate production and commercialization of its drug that helps cancer patients.
Minnesota firms urged Gov. Mark Dayton's administration to support an idea for a fund that will support smaller Minnesota businesses.
CVC Capital announced that they've accepted up to EUR10.25 billion in investments and that a further EUR250 million was in the works to be accepted.
Dunedin successfully raised GBP50 million more from their original target of GBP250 million for its latest buyout fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay