A PricewaterhouseCoopers report revealed that venture capitalist invested around US$320 million into Maryland last quarter.
Rural/Metro Corp. stated that it was in a position that made them miss a critical bond payment, hinting at the company's financial troubles.
Pharos Capital announced that it is finalizing its exit from Pioneer Surgical as the company is acquired by RTI Biologics.
Orange has announced that it is considering the sale of shares to improve its capital structure.
India's ASK Group stated it is launching a US$200 million fund that is to be invested in the country's top five cities.
Chatham announced that the net proceeds they got from their IPO did not meet its expectations of US$4 million.
The currency hedging activities together with the Fed Reserve's announcement has a grave effect on the Wisdom Tree Japan Hedged Equity Fund.
Mister Spex bought Loveyewear and Lensstore in a bid to enhance its international presence.
Harrison Street Real Estate Capital sealed its fourth fund after raising US$750 million from various investors.
Linsalata Capital Partners sold The Tranzonic Cos. to Silver Oak Services Partners.
Private equity firms, Providence Equity Partners and ChrysCapital, reported that it may exit Idea Cellular and HCL Technologies respectively in the near future.
I Squared Capital opened a US$2 billion fund which will be used to invest in energy, utilities and transportation.
Lexington Partners announced the closure of their new co-investment fund, Lexington Co-Investment Partners III, L.P. after obtaining at least US$1.50 billion from institutional investors.
AXA Private Equity raised its bid to EUR3.7 billion for French caterer Elior.
Sauce Labs reported that it had successfully raise US$5 million in funding and has started product enhancements.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan