JZ Capital Partners and Avenue Capital Group joined hands to form Toro Finance, a new investment vehicle that would focus on financing small and medium-sized companies based in Spain.
AssuredPartners, a portfolio firm of private equity firm GTCR, bought insurance firm Lee F. Murphy Inc. The deal was made through AssuredPartners of Minnesota but no financial terms were disclosed.
Foresight Solar Fund bought Wymeswold Solar Plant located in Leicestershire for GBP43.7 million in a deal financed from initial public offering (IPO) proceeds raised in October.
KPMG launched its new USD100 million investment fund, London-based KPMG Capital, which would help identify and develop big data analytics firms all over the world.
Legg Mason Opportunity Trust Manager Bill Miller said he bought JC Penney debt for a new fund. Miller holds the record of beating the US benchmark for 15 years.
Atomico Ventures was able to raise USD 476.6 million for its third fund, based on an filing submitted to the US Securities and Exchange Commission on October 25.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday.
As the process to close the Fiat-Chrysler merger ongoing, automotive news site Autocar observed that Fiat had stopped its development plans on its Alfa Romeo vehicle series.
Crestview Partners started its fundraising efforts for USD3 billion for its third middle market fund.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday.
Blumberg Capital raises USD150 million with its venture capital seed fund.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Wednesday
METRIX Capital Group closed its latest funding round at USD5 million in pledged amounts for its alternative loan program.
Top equity fund manager in Thailand reduced domestic shares holdings and sold off stocks while protests against government amnesty bill continued.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen