Jordanian startup Mixed Dimensions has raised USD1 million to go mainstream with 3D tools, reported TechCrunch.
Embattled Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry has acquired healthcare IT firm NantHealth, reported TechCrunch.
Hacker Andrew Auernheimer a.k.a Weev has been freed from prison and talked about establishing a new hedge fund called TRO LLC, reported TechCrunch.
Brooklyn, US-based men's shoe retailer GreatsBrand scored $1.5 million in a seed funding round led by Resolute Ventures to restock its inventory of affordable shoes and continue building its brand.
Boston, US-based food ordering platform ezCater scooped up $4 million in a funding round from several investors and high-net worth individuals to beef up its online list of food caterers around the country.
In a bid to expand its user base and retain loyalty, London, UK-based social TV app Zeebox rebranded itself as a new app called Beamly which now has enhanced social functionality and content discovery range.
Shanghai, China-based bitcoin exchange BTC China released a new web app called the Picasso ATM to help Bitcoin users exchange the virtual currency even without a physical ATM.
Rocket Internet's Lamudi has received USD7 million funding from Tengelmann Ventures and other new investors left undisclosed, reported TechCrunch.
Technology-first beauty brand Julep has taken in USD30 million funding, reported TechCrunch.
Startup Brigade Media has raised USD9.3 million from Sean Parker, Marc Benioff and Ron Conway, reported TechCrunch.
Men's shorts manufacturer and retailer Chubbies has received USD4 million investment, reported TechCrunch.
Airbnb’s Storefront has received additional USD7.3 million funding led by Spark Capital, reported TechCrunch.
Beijing, China-based online cosmetics and perfume retailer JuMei filed for an initial public offering (IPO) in the US to raise $400 million, based in a document filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission.
Mountain View, US-based health startup Lark stepped away from hardware with the launch of its new personal health coaching app on Samsung's Galaxy S5 model.
Startup founders have been looking highly at IPO stock market prices as a guideline towards success, said TechCrunch.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic