The benchmark debt from Russia has now been made available expecting a windfall after US Fed Reserve remarks on scaling back stimulus expenditures.
An agreement was made between EU Commission and bank officials for a capital hike for the world's oldest bank.
Greek Prime Minister announced on Saturday that the country would return to growth next year as its would exit recession.
The sale of speculative-grade bonds surged in the US this year.
Morningstar reported Pimpco's Total Return Fund took a USD 41 billion hit in the last four months.
President Nursultan Nazarbayev confirmed that Kazakhstan would be inking 22 deals with China worth USD 30 billion on Saturday.
Several local and international banks come together to provide a loan facility worth USD880 million for Atlantis, The Palm.
As the fruition of months of planning and years of animosity, China and Taiwan formalizes the two way cross border transaction system for companies trading in the yuan.
Malaysia Airports Holdings was able to gather MYR 500 million from its sukuk issuance for the construction of its budget airlines terminal.
According to a recent Lipper report, there have been fifteen weeks of outflows recorded for 2013.
FNB Capital Partners would focus on investing in mezzanine debt, private equity, subordinated notes and other financial instruments.
ATK announced today that a definitive agreement has been set with Bushnell Group Holdings Inc to acquire the latter for USD985 million.
Dangote Group president and Africa's richest man Aliko Dangote signed a loan worth USD3.3 billion with 12 local and international banks to fund a USD3 billion proposed oil refinery complex in Nigeria.
CoreDial announced that it had received a USD 1.5 million senior debt facility from Silicon Valley Bank.
Almarai Co would be issuing the first sukuk bond issue with four banks to be arranging the investor meetings.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan