Greek gaming provider, Intralot said that they will set up a EUR300 million bond sale to refinance loans and outstanding debt.
Sharp Corp announced that they are looking into ways to raise funding needed for capital investments.
China Rongsheng said that they will issue convertible bonds to Action Phoenix Ltd to raise needed capital.
American Capital, Ltd. announced that it had launched a refinancing plan of its US$600 million senior secured credit facility.
Wild Craze secured a US $2 million loan from TCA Global, which it intends to use for expansion.
NXT Capital raised US $783 million after it finished its senior debt fund raising.
Baidu Inc gains a US$1 billion funding from the sale of five-year bonds.
MVC Capital revealed that it had committed to issuing Biogenic Reagents a senior secured convertible note worth US$9.5 million with a five year maturity.
UC Funding granted a USD 9.94 million bridge loan to real estate developers in Norfolk, VA.
IBM issued US$2.15 billion worth of bonds with two ten-year offerings.
The IMF releases additional funding as part of Greece's bailout program.
Milestone Aviation secures a US $300 million loan facility from Lloyds, Barclays and Lombard.
The CIT Group loaned from Odyssey Investment Partners an undisclosed amount to support the former's acquisition of Cross Country Pipeline Supply Co.
City Loan, a Larsen MacColl’s portfolio company, secures a loan facility worth US $30 million from Comvest Partners.
The Thales Group announced that they are set to ink the deal with Malaysia's Keretapi Tanah Melayu Bhd (KTMB) tagged at RM380 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan