Salsa Labs scored USD 2 million in venture debt financial from Toronto-based Wellington Financial.
Prospect Capital Corp gave a loan valued at USD 80 million to Matrixx Initiatives Inc for its recapitalization.
BMC Software Inc raised US$1.63 billion of dollar denominated debt after boosting the offering by 18%.
NXT Capital announced the granting of a USD 20 million loan to 1-800-Radiator & A/C.
Sources told Reuters that last-minute talks held by German real estate company IVG with creditors could make its debt restructuring deal a possibility.
Investment firm Crescent Capital Group said it raised more than USD 3.4 billion for its sixth fund, Crescent Mezzanine Partners VI.
Data from Private Equity International and Thomson Reuters revealed that private equity companies are now Asia's new bankers.
A KKR executive revealed that his firm was keen on investing in structured debt and mezzanine deals in Australia.
After fearing US sanctions, Pakistan decided to ask Iran's government to finance a USD8.1 billion gas pipeline project.
MidAmerican Energy Holdings Co is set to issue US$5.6 billion worth of securities to investors.
Yes Bank Ltd announced that they are in the market to secure a US$250 million refinancing deal for the company's loans.
Pret A Manger, with the help of private equity firm Bridgepoint, acquires GBP375 million from debt recapitalization.
Ekahau, Inc. revealed that Horizon Technology Finance Corporation spearheaded a US$6 million debt financing plan for the tech company.
Sources said that KKR will be investing around US$463 million in Hilding Anders AB via payment-in-kind notes.
Oxford Finance approved the US$7.2 million loan proposed by Nursing facilities investor Pritok Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan