South Korea would be offering a sale of ten-year bonds despite concerns of the US Federal Reserve reducing its asset purchases.
Lithium Technologies announced today that it had raised USD50 million in mezzanine financing.
Alitalia SpA engaged advisory services Italian firm for corporate restructuring help.
A grant-loan from the Belgian government would expand the water and sanitation services in Iten, Kenya.
Al Baraka Turk bared its plans to issue more than USD 200 million in Islamic bonds late this year or early next year.
A termsheet of the Power Finance Corp showed that the Indian firm would conduct a private placement of tax-free bonds in order to raise INR 1.5 billion.
Lufthansa had decided to scrap the current pension plan to a plan that is tied to investment returns of the fund.
Suntech Power, the solar energy corporation, announced a plan to convert debt to equity as well as inclusion of a new strategic partner.
Coastal Capital joined debt specialists to seek board spill in Billabong International Ltd.
The Central Bank of Malaysia said no to the proposal of BIMB Holdings to issue Islamic bonds to fund its purchase of Bank Islam.
A source told Reuters that the FHFA would settle the lawsuit it filed against JPMorgan Chase & Co on subprime mortgages for at least USD 6 billion.
The government of Germany said it was still open to talk with Airbus about its development loan.
Wal-Mart, together with other North American companies, banded together to create the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety.
Taiwan-based Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc would be selling convertible bonds to raise USD 400 million.
Aircel Ltd announced refinancing its existing debt through a tie up of nearly INR8 billion loans.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan