Investec would coordinate lending facilities for two power plants to be built in South Africa.
Standard and Poor's (S&P) had concluded that Playboy Enterprises Inc would likely be under pressure from its USD185 million loan-covenant to reduce its loans and increase its earnings.
The United States would be offering loans again through its Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing loan facility.
Indonesia gathered IDR 12 trillion in its most recent bond offering, beating an initial target of IDR 8 trillion.
IILM Corp's debut sukuk was oversubscribed according to reports.
SABB, which is partially owned by HSBC, has been busy preparing for a sukuk bond issue by year's end.
The central bank of Brazil had created an intervention plan of USD60 billion in loans and foreign currency swaps as inflation threatened the country's economy following the plunged of the real to a four year low this week.
The Bank of Sharjah said it had signed a loan refinancing facility worth USD 200 million with five lenders.
China's central bank said it would include all loans issued by trust companies in its database in an effort to curb risky lending.
A state think-tank said Chinese banks have reduced loans on property developments in smaller cities because of the glut in unsold homes there.
According to the Royal Bank of Scotland, approximately USD50 billion collateralized loan obligations could be refinanced in the next two years.
Spain's El Corte Ingles said on Monday that it has reached an agreement with banks to refinance its EUR5 billion debt.
Greek politicians are coming to a head on the issue of home foreclosure auctions.
Praesidian Capital invested in Meheen Manufacturing through a first lien debt worth USD 11.25 million.
Sources said Hilton Worldwide was preparing for a debt refinancing package worth USD 12 billion before its IPO next year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan