In a rare interview with a head of a Saudi bank, SBB MD David Dew said the current high loan rate can be sustained in the Gulf kingdom.
The large volume IPO companies have helped the European IPO boom.
The Shanghai free trade zone is a testing ground for finance and economic policy in China.
A US regulator filed a case against Morgan Stanley and eight other lenders for selling faulty securities to two credit unions.
According to sources who told the Wall Street Journal, family-run Wing Hang Bank Ltd may get takeover bids from Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd and United Overseas Bank Ltd of Singapore.
In a bid to reduce complexity and increase profits, Barclays is shutting down its wealth management services in 130 countries.
Monte dei Paschi decided to cancel its coupon payments in order to meet EU bank requirements.
In a move designed to avoid default, ThyssenKrupp was able to receive an extension of its credit lines from banks before its planned share sale.
Yves Mersch, ECB board member, projected the completion of the staff complement for the regulatory authority by late 2014.
A Reuters analysis revealed that Beijing was looking to private capital to strengthen the balance sheets of Chinese banks.
Seeing a possible windfall of money from oil and gas rich investors, Britain is urging banks to create instruments to address the USD2.6 trillion market by 2017.
Emirates NBD agreed to a five year sponsorship deal with Manchester United Football Club.
A settlement was reached between a consortium of banks and liquidators over the current legal dispute over the collapse of the Bell Group of Australia.
Eivind Kolding's reign as Danske Bank CEO ended when the bank fired him.
The Chinese government, amidst calls for a pending crisis due to bad debts, is pushing its banks to shore up its capitalization in compliance with Basel III.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen