Without government backing, Citigroup is now offering mortgage backed securities backed by prime jumbo mortgages mortgages from private sources.
Staff-less branches is the future, according to Mashreq Bank CEO.
Judge Mariana Pfaelzer of the US District Court of Los Angeles temporarily approves Countrywide settlement for devalued residential mortgage backed securities.
The Gulf region, after years of doldrums, is now on the road for recovery according to Morgan Stanley executives.
JPMorgan to pay FHFA USD5.1 billion as settlement for loans and mortgage backed securities issues.
The consortium running the Cameron LNG Project has lined up loan financing for the capitalization needed for the project.
A USD2 billion loan was paid off in full by state owned IPIC from RHB Capital.
The investigation into improprieties related to mortgage backed securities hinges its legality in a 1989 law.
Saudi Arabia borrowers hired HSBC to manage their debt and equity capital market deals.
Share trading of Chong Hing Bank and its parent company were suspended temporarily pending confirmation of the sale of the bank to Yue Xie Group.
Royal Bank of Scotland US subsidiary Citizens Financial Group is bidding out nearly 105 branches with USD6 billion in deposits and USD2.4 billion in loans.
Under new Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz, the bank retained its benchmark interest rate level for the 24th consecutive month.
Nearly USD1 billion would be the settlement amount to be paid by Rabobank for allegations of interest rate manipulation for the Japanese yen.
Achilles Macris, former CIO of JPMorgan, said he was denied due process for he was denied the opportunity to respond to the allegations.
Like many other regulatory authorities, Deutsche Bank is conducting an internal review of conversations and electronic communication for allegations of rigging the the benchmark interest rates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen