A term sheet seen by Reuters revealed that Bank of America Corp would exit from China Construction Bank Corp by selling shares worth USD 1.5 billion.
Al Baraka Turk bared its plans to issue more than USD 200 million in Islamic bonds late this year or early next year.
The leading firms in the bidding consortiums for EVO Banco have been reported by the Financial Times.
A source told Reuters that the FHFA would settle the lawsuit it filed against JPMorgan Chase & Co on subprime mortgages for at least USD 6 billion.
RHJ International had said that Germany's banking regulator would probably give its decision on its planned acquisition of BHF-Bank by September's end.
Sources revealed that France-based Societe Generale would be issuing a USD 300 million Islamic bond program in Malaysia.
Wells Fargo said it had intended to expand its fund services clients in the Asian region by as much as 20% a year.
Mt. Gox's financial worries further increased after the US Department of Homeland Security took USD2.9 million from its Dwolla account and another USD2.1 million worth of frozen assets from the company's Wells Fargo accounts.
An analyst said that if JPMorgan Chase & Co would have broken up into its four core businesses, it would be 30% more valuable to its shareholders.
Merchants Bank Co. planned to raise CNY34.8 billion to bolster its capital and speed up growth as competition with smaller bank rivals in China intensified.
Ten more Slovenian banks would undergo external stress tests commissioned by the Slovenian central bank.
Recent survey results conducted by Chinese economists feared that the local government loans will amount to future problems for the state.
Raifeisen Bank International CEO said financial investors would prop up its capital requirements.
Obama reopened issue on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to spur delayed housing policies reforms.
Studies by financial analysts indicated that the banking sector is recovering and may regain top spot on S & P.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen