Last week’s headlines must be a frustration among the 11 S&P 500 sector exchange-traded funds as there are continuous downgrades here and there. Here are some of the results from this week’s scorecards to have a glimpse of what to watch out for.
Even with some major setbacks, stocks looks promising in 2016. The S&P 500 has increased 5% year to date and the MSCI World Index has further added nearly 2%, as of October 24, 2016. Numerous important data points with U.S. labor, manufacturing and housing markets, are displaying marks a global economy that is rising, although sluggishly.
Elizabeth Lee Hennessee died at the age of 64 because of stroke.
Fund managers assured that who ever wn the 2016 election, the 401(k) will not be affected
The SEC made this investor disclosure-cost-environment policy trifecta possible through a May 2015 proposal that would allow mutual funds to deliver shareholder reports electronically as the default option.
Alibaba is investing $1.48B for its Digital Media and Entertainment. Likewise, it has been entering some investment deals like the one with Youtube.
Elliot management warns investors of a high possible rapid inflation.
Samsung Electronics confirmed on Tuesday that it is planning to invest more than $1 billion in its chip manufacturing facilities in Texas.
Crispin Odey is a London-based hedge fund manager. His main hedge fund has lost about 43 percent this year. He says that U.K. stocks could crash 80 percent as the economy is shaken by a recession and greater inflation after the vote to quit the European Union.
Carlyle Group’s second energy credit investments fund raised a $2.8 billion fund, Carlyle Energy Mezzanine Opportunities Fund II, said spokesman Randall B. Whitestone in an e-mail.
A private Singaporean banker is under investigation as he was linked to 1MDB Fund.
Alibaba is really on expansion with $1.5B Entertainment Fund.
To uphold its lifetime commitment of rendering quality delivery services to its clients, UPS buys Boeing 747-8 jumbo jets.
The Gap between the poor and rich people in Europe still continues to widen.
The MIT had released a new project called "The Engine".
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display