The project could start as soon as this year and is estimated to be completed in 2022. The transportation project would established Central America's first monorail.
With the advancement of technologies, businesses would prefer robots or artificial intelligence as workers. However, the industries would still need growing numbers of certain skilled workers.
David Marcus, VP of Messaging Products has written a blog post outlining how their Messaging app will eventually end the need for phone numbers. The app has grown in its user base and Marcus sees only more growth in the future.
The National Retail Federation predicted that a regular household will spend more than $600 this year for school supplies. The amount is said have reduced from last year's spending.
Taxi service provider Uber Technologies Inc said only some of its employees have access to "God View", or a real-time aerial view of the movement of its cars.
The newest Marvel superhero to reach the big screen does not have the rugged good looks of Iron Man, the muscular physique of Captain America or a cape and hammer like Thor.
Since the Facebook bungle, Nasdaq had been hard pressed to recover to list more tech IPO stocks in its fold.
At the height of its business, BlackBerry servers provided supported its devices with secure email technology, which now is key to its survival.
Google has made a 'significant' investment in Calico, a company designed
About INR900 crore had been earmarked for Tata Sky's format upgrade.
The Apple iPhone 5C and 5S with its new technology stands to create more business for eBay, Discovery and Intuit.
Wilcon and Freedom Dark Fiber Networks merge to create Freedom Telecommunications.
Venture capital fund Ascension Health Ventures backs healthcare technology innovator Quantros.
Apollo Global Management has agreed to pay US$400 million in cash for Pitney Bowes' management services arm.
Analytics specialist Blueocean Market Intelligence adds a new professional to the team as senior vice president of digital analytics.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display