Toshiba is investing in technology amounting to JPY 20 to JPY 30 billion in its bid to boost its position in the venture.
iSight Partners gets funding from Blackstone to unveil Cyber Risk Management System.
Last quarter extended the losing streak of PC deliveries, making it the longest recorded .
BCI Broadband completed the acquisition of James Cable as the next-generation broadband company makes its presence felt in four key cities.
Magnolia Broadband secures US $3million funding from investors led by SCP Partners to cover expansion of its technologies.
Future Fifty hopes to encourage start up companies in UK to expand globally and be at par with Google and Amazon.
Sonendo announced the completion of equity financing totalling US$27 million.
Alcatel-Lucent plans to sell its assets for Eur1 billion to stem losses and focus on the businesses including ultra-high speed internet.
Bloomberg LP unveils Bloomberg Beta, a fund focusing on technology start up firms.
Blacberry founder forms Quantum Science fund for technology development.
AT&T expands into Europe with wireless technology applications.
CSC divesting interest in ESI.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display