Schneider Electric is gearing up for the conclusion of its Invensys acquisition.
According to Gartner, HP's server market share dropped for the second consecutive time.
Recent quarterly reports said that HTC declined for the 8th consecutive quarter.
The financial industry is close to overtaking the tech industry according to the latest quarter reports, analysts said.
Analysts think that Microsoft can regain the throne, but only if restructuring and community policies were employed.
Yahoo managed to acquire 18 startups within the first half of the year while Google only bought 15.
Microsoft admitted that it could not vie against Google on price when it comes to selling cloud services.
American smartphone maker Apple Inc fails to beat South Korean giant Samsung in the Chinese market.
Microsoft said that they developed a way to embed information on 3D printed objects.
EquaMetrics Inc. secured US $2 million in seed funding, bringing its total capital to US $4.5 million.
According to a tech conference in San Francisco, wearable technology partnered with the smartphone will be the future of mobile computing.
Telefonica revives talks with KPN to acquire E-Plus mobile business.
Documents leaked regarding an alleged low cost smartphone by Apple.
Stocks of Microsoft plummeted as they charge on unsold Surface RT units.
Apple bought HopStop.com today.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display