Goldman Sachs-backed consumer finance startup CompareAsiaGroup got its new CEO Sam Allen. In 2015, CompareAsiaGroup closed a Series A round of funding led by Goldman Sachs and is planning to go for a Series B round funding soon.
AreaMetrics has completed a seed funding round of $2 million. The financing round was headed by Quest Venture Partners and Startup Capital Ventures.
Dallas-based Modo Payments has raised $2 million in a funding round headed by Tim Keith. The company will use the money from funds to widen its payment services buisness.
Aircall said that it has raised about $2.75 million in a seed funding round. The funding was headed by Balderton Capital, followed by FundersClub and US-based angels.
Entitle announced today its launch of its ebook subscription service with a subscription pricing model based on Netflix's business and its successful $5.3 million Series A funding round this year.
HealthLoop, a maker of an automated patient health assessment platform, received USD10 million in Series A funding from investors led by Canvas Venture Fund and also participated by Subtraction Capital and other institutional investors.
Cleaning services provider Homejoy said that it had raised USD38 million in new capital from its Series A and Series B funding rounds, which saw the participation of Google Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Max Levchin, First Round Capital, Oliver Jung, and Mike Hirshland.
Months after receiving a USD1 million in seed investment, Israeli startup Carambola Media raised USD4 million in a Pitango Venture Capital-led Series A funding round.
German multimodal journey planner startup FromAtoB received a seven-figure Series A investment from investors French venture capital firm Seventure Partners and Chief Executive Officier of Ecommerce Alliance Daniel Wild.
Sitari Pharmaceuticals, a San Diego, CA-based developer of multiple disease indication treatments with a focus on celiac diseases, raised USD 10 million in Series A funding. The fund would be used to continue supporting research and development of novel treatments for celiac diseases.
Artiman Ventures unusual investment strategy has been successful as it provides seed investment fund for firms.
Prime Ventures invests in mobile games platform AppLift.
Series A funding round for FIELDS raised USD5 million led by ClearVue Partners.
Log management and analytics startup LogEntries recently received USD10 million in Series A funding led by Polaris Venture Partners.
According to a Techcrunch report, Foundry Group pledged a USD5 million Series A investment to Minneapolis landing pages services startup LeadPages.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Walmart's $45M Settlement Offer for Overcharged Customers - Are You Eligible?
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns