Video game players around the world will gather for the biggest video game tournament that starts on April 3 and ends in June 12. The program promises of $500,000 prize pool and eight finalists will compete with each other in front of an audience.
Thanks to Batman: Arkham City and Mortal Kombat X as game revenues for Warner Bros. goes up by 135% in the year's second quarter. These two video games provided huge returns for Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse