BlackBerry lost its third place position in a race for major smartphone platforms.
The US Court of Appeals renewed the patent claims that Apple filed against Google's Motorola Mobility.
Samsung would benefit from its failure to block the US imports of Apple products.
Xiaomi Tech has overtaken Apple's market share in China with 0.2% lead.
According to analysts, Apple should focus on the growing smartphone markets like China and India.
Analysts said Apple must make its own smartphone trade-in program to boost its sales.
Steve Milunovich, an analyst from UBS, said Apple's iPhone M would outsell the company's flagship smartphone iPhone 5s next year.
Microsoft launched a new tool that would help it increase the number of apps in its mobile platform.
Samsung lost US$1 billion in market value after the US President Barack Obama vetoed the import ban on Apple's products.
South Korea expressed its concerns regarding the Obama administration’s decision to overrule a sales ban of Apple’s iPhone 4 and iPad 2.
According to research firm Canalys, the shipments for Android-based tablets exceeded the consignments for iPads from Apple Inc in the second quarter.
Analysts said that if Nintendo's sales continue to drop, it would need to consider putting its games in app stores.
According to analysts, Apple is an excellent buy due to factors that present a margin of safety for investors.
Obama administration's ruling that overturned the global trade decision against Apple promised to upend the battles on patent.
Microsoft cut the Surface pro tablet's price by US$100 after the tech giant revealed that marketing the tablet cost more than the earnings it brought in.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay