Fusion-io posted a large quarterly loss due to advertising costs and expenditures associated with the absorption of NexGen Storage's workers.
The five publishers that conspired with Apple objected to the US restrictions sought by the government against Apple in the e-book court case.
BlackBerry lost its third place position in a race for major smartphone platforms.
The US Court of Appeals renewed the patent claims that Apple filed against Google's Motorola Mobility.
Samsung would benefit from its failure to block the US imports of Apple products.
Xiaomi Tech has overtaken Apple's market share in China with 0.2% lead.
According to analysts, Apple should focus on the growing smartphone markets like China and India.
Analysts said Apple must make its own smartphone trade-in program to boost its sales.
Steve Milunovich, an analyst from UBS, said Apple's iPhone M would outsell the company's flagship smartphone iPhone 5s next year.
Microsoft launched a new tool that would help it increase the number of apps in its mobile platform.
Samsung lost US$1 billion in market value after the US President Barack Obama vetoed the import ban on Apple's products.
South Korea expressed its concerns regarding the Obama administration’s decision to overrule a sales ban of Apple’s iPhone 4 and iPad 2.
According to research firm Canalys, the shipments for Android-based tablets exceeded the consignments for iPads from Apple Inc in the second quarter.
Analysts said that if Nintendo's sales continue to drop, it would need to consider putting its games in app stores.
According to analysts, Apple is an excellent buy due to factors that present a margin of safety for investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop