According to reports from Reuters and Bloomberg, Tim Cook made the rounds in China as Apple looked for ventures in the local market.
According to local reports, Foxconn looked for over 90,000 new employees for the iPhone 5S release
Google and IPSOS' research showed that less than half of Chinese urban dwellers had smartphones.
The new Moto X from Google's Motorola posed a potential threat to the Apple-Samsung duopoly in the smartphone market.
According to a Wall Street Journal report, Apple will be sourcing high resolution screens from competitor Samsung.
Google's app strategy to beat Apple seemed to be working now and held potential to stll work in the long-term.
The recently-held talks between Apple and China Mobile could benefit both companies.
Apple's "pinch to zoom" patent was rejected, again, by the USPTO.
The heads of Apple and China Mobile came together to discuss a possible cooperation.
The pinch-to-zoom patent lawsuit of Apple against Samsung was rejected by US Patent and Trademark Office.
Analysts said that Apple's business strategies and continuous innovation would be the key to the company's success in the future.
Analysts stated that Apple currently presents several avenues for sustained growth which makes it a good investment.
Apple was accused of forcing its workers to comply on an anti-theft measure without paying the employees for the extra hours.
Microsoft Corp. specified that the Surface tablets were the reason its total production expenses increased.
Apple and Motorola dropped 14 patents, which now left with them with 8 patents-in-suit.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company