According to the White House, US President Barack Obama met with tech executives along with transparency advocates to deliberate on the government's surveillance programs.
Canalys told Bloomberg that Apple's market share in China plunged to just 5% during the second quarter, down from last year's 9%.
The US Court of Appeals grilled Samsung over a patent case ruling that favored the South Korean company.
Apple would be given the upper hand if the International Trade Commission decided to favor the US tech titan.
T-Mobile disclosed that the iPhones from Apple generated 29% of the carrier's total sales during the second quarter.
Apple generated US$4 billion from iTunes software and services during the second quarter.
According to Consumer Intelligence Research Partners, first time smartphone buyers would prefer Android units while repeat buyers would choose Apple products.
Nuance Communications recorded its highest price since May after Carl Icahn reportedly increased his stake in the speech recognition software developer.
Microsoft's Windows Phone boosted its smartphone market share from 3% to 4% allowing it to take the third highest position in the market.
Telstra's mobile market share in Australia rose to 50% as its income beat analysts' projections.
Android-powered smartphones continued to reign with its growing market share while iPhone and BlackBerry's sales plunged in the second quarter.
Analysts said there's nothing wrong with Apple grabbing the silver medal since it also took a third of the global market share.
Apple turned things around and sought for Samsung phone sales ban in its home market.
Fusion-io posted a large quarterly loss due to advertising costs and expenditures associated with the absorption of NexGen Storage's workers.
The five publishers that conspired with Apple objected to the US restrictions sought by the government against Apple in the e-book court case.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay