In an interview with CNBC, Carl Icahn confirmed his firm's large purchase of Apple stock as it fell due to consumer disinterest in new iPhone models.
According to a Reuters report, Apple could introduce the iPhone 5C soon for the emerging markets.
Judge Cole issues an injunction for Apple's activities in price manipulation of ebooks.
Sources said NTT DoCoMo would finally start offering Apple's iPhones to its Japanese subscribers.
Smartphone accessory makers in China were not too happy about switching their product focus on non-Apple products.
Analysts of UBS boosted their sales projections for Apple and increased their price target to USD560 per share.
Industry Minister James Moore stated the Canadian government has been carefully watching BlackBerry as the smartphone maker weighs its options.
Retailer Tesco would try to compete in the digital downloads market through the release of its own iPad-like tablet computer.
Technology stocks experienced a fair gain with the help of Intel, Facebook and Apple.
Samsung and Sony would introduce their new devices in September 2013, ahead of Apple's iPhone launch.
Hon Hai signed a sales partnership deal with the convenience stores of 7-Eleven in Taiwan to expand its television enterprise.
Samsung’s smart wristwatch launch next month is expected to set off new battle following wrangles with Apple Inc over smartphones and tablets.
Analysts suggested a share in Apple worth nearly USD500 is a better buy than the company's USD500 iPad.
RBC Capital's analysts raised their price target on Apple Inc from USD475 to USD525 due to buyback chatter and the release of new Apple products.
Cumberland Advisors' David Kotok isn't convinced about Apple's rally in share price yet.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay