A new issue had arisen between the epic patent infringement battle between Samsung and Apple.
Leaked images sparked rumors that Apple was developing a new tablet to compete with Apple's iPad mini.
A lukewarm response was the tone for the launch of the newest iPad version, the iPad Air.
SAP CFO Werner Brandt squashed rumors of SAP's interest in BlackBerry through an interview with Euro am Sonntag.
A bug in the Mac App Store gave users free downloads of some software applications.
Apple has released the free download of its OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
The name of Apple's recently unveiled iPad Air gave rise to the speculation that the company might be cooking up an iPad Pro.
Samsung is first in the smart watch race but Apple may win it all.
A TechCrunch report stated that the next generation iPad slated set to be launched in October would be trimmer and thinner.
Apple would be holding an event on October 22 to launch the next-generation iPad, according to technology website All Things D.
HTC, due to Apple and Samsung dominance and the proliferation of cheap smartphones from China, saw its market share decline to just 2.8%.
A Forbes report revealed the branding lesson marketers could learn from Apple.
Susan Bennett said she revealed her identity after the release of a Verge video showing people's interest in the voice behind Apple Inc's voice app Siri.
The South Korean technology firm Samsung offered to settle with the EU Competition Commission as to the patent lawsuits currently being investigated.
A doctor has confirmed that the iOS 7 could make some users feel nauseous.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value