Apple and Samsung consented to have a mediator to help put an end to their patent disputes before their next trial will begin in March, Bloomberg reported.
Sales of Apple's App Store surpassed the $10 billion mark last year, reinforcing its lead over Google's Play Store in the arena of mobile computing, the Financial Times reported.
Tech giant Apple has purchases Australia-based startup SnappyLabs, a one-man team behind the photo app that augments iPhone's camera, according to earlier reports by TechCrunch and Recode.
Hong Kong-based children's entertainment startup Roam & Wander successfully raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Hong Kong and Taiwan angel investors as it prepares to expand its US retail operations.
The rising use of mobile computing has prompted the development of fresh technology startups around the world as international entrepreneurs hope to get a share of the markets for tablets and smartphones, the Financial Times reported.
Carl Icahn has proposed that Apple increase its stock buyback program to $50 billion but Apple cited reasons why shareholders should not vote for it.
The Fair Trade Commission of Taiwan slapped a TW$20 million fine on Apple Inc for violating the country's fair trade laws when it restricted the prices of local telecom carriers for iPhone contracts.
Apple and China Mobile have finally signed a distribution deal which could be worth billions of dollars in extra iPhone revenues, the Financial Times reported.
A South Korean court awarded Apple a legal victory on a patent infringement case filed by Samsung Electronics Co. The decision would enable Apple to continue selling its products in South Korea, Reuters said in its report.
Minnesota-based mobile device management software maker JAMF Software, which focuses exclusively on Apple gadgets, has raised USD30 million to drive product development and expand industry partnerships.
The Federal Trade Commission in a statement said the US government approved Microsoft Corp.'s acquisition of Nokia's mobile phone business on November 29. The European Union is set to decide on the matter on December 4.
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Colorado-based Seamless Toy Company raised USD2.6 million in a seed round to build a system that allows kids to bring toys to life using science.
After all the speculation, denial, and rumors, Apple finally confirmed its purchase of Israeli-based 3D sensor firm, Primesense. So the question now is - what happens next? What would Apple develop next that would revolutionize technology?
Microsoft Corp. is set to secure a European Union (EU) approval for its proposed USD7.3 billion takeover of Nokia's mobile phone business. Regulators from various countries had already given the green light to the deal.
Dealogic data showed a big increase in the acquisition activity of big tech companies in Israel, pushing the Middle Eastern country to become a global player in the innovative tech arena.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Donald Trump, Unable to Pay Full $454 Million Bond Amount, Offers to Post $100 Million in Civil Fraud Case But Appellate Judge Denies It
- Melania Trump Spends Time in White House Negotiating Prenup With Former President Donald Trump
- U.S. And China Relations In Danger After Threat of Espionage and Economic Challenges