The LA Dodgers will acquire Brian Wilson for US$1 million.
Amkor Technology announced it has purchased Toshiba Electronics Malaysia but financial details about the deal were not disclosed.
Schneider Electric announced its GBP 3.4 billion or USD 5.2 billion acquisition of Invensys Plc.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals said today that it has commenced into a definitive agreement to purchase Trius Therapeutics for USD707 million in cash.
ZoomSystems acquires Vigix in a bid to offer their consumers more options and to enhance its position in the global scale.
The Hay Group acquires Metallumform in a bid to meet its customers demands and to expand its reach globally.
Insight Venture’s acquisition of a minority share in Veeam Software has been completed but financial details of the transaction were not revealed.
Solutions specialist National Response Corporation purchases OP-TECH Environmental Services.
Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd and Windarra Minerals Ltd finalized a definitive agreement on the acquisition of common shares.
Samsung was nearing the completion of its planned purchase of Novaled AG.
Today, New Source Energy Partners (NSLP) announced its acquisition of energy properties from Scintilla LLC valued at USD3.8 million.
Today, NPC International announced completing its purchase deal of 13 Wendy's restaurants priced at US$11 million.
Industrial Safety Technologies is set to add Oldham fixed-point gas detection into its broad industrial safety portfolio.
Today, Michael Baker Corporation announced commencing into a definitive acquisition agreement with Integrated Mission Solutions, LLC priced at US$40.50 per share piece.
Pexco LLC announced its acquisition of Scandia Plastics Inc, its first addition to its portfolio after being acquired by Odyssey Investment Partners LLC in August last year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings