Today, EMCOR Group Inc announced its completed acquisition of RepconStrickland in a deal valued at USD455 million in cash.
Hudson's Bay Co said last Monday that they would acquire Saks Inc. for US$16 per share piece in cash including debt.
Yahoo managed to acquire 18 startups within the first half of the year while Google only bought 15.
Perrigo Company announced today that it has signed a definitive acquisition agreement to acquire Irish drug firm Elan Corporation.
The Alfonso Soriano trade will bring salary relief to the Cubs and is also part of the team's asset management plan.
The New York Yankees will pay US$6.8 million for acquiring Alfonso Soriano.
Electricity provider Innergex completes its US$28.6 million purchase of Magpie hydroelectric facility in Quebec.
W.P. Carey is set to shell out US $4 billion to purchase Corporate Property Associates 16 - Global Inc.
Hanergy Holding Group Ltd. acquires Global Solar Energy Inc. in its bid to strengthen its solar panel production technology.
Kareo, Inc., a medical office software and services company based in California, has bought ECCO Health.
SIFCO acquires competitor commercial aerospace component supplier MW General.
Adobe Systems Incorporated has acquired Neolane for $600 million.
Nate Robinson signed a contract with Denver Nuggets worth US$4.03 million.
Plexus Holdings announced that they have acquired a UK engineering company to bolster its presence in the oil and gas industry.
Ramky Enviro Engineers acquired Enviropacific, the first of targeted acquisitions in Australia.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop