An international recognition has been given to George Hadjipanayis, Richard B. Murray Professor of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Delaware, for his exceptional contributions in the field of rare-earth permanent magnets.
Beekeepers were still looking forward for a new laboratory facility.
Vape or elecronic cigarette can help you lose weight according to research.
Research on brain diseases and illnesses like Alzheimer’s and post-traumatic stress disorder could be funded with $200 million by Montana through a ballot initiative. However, critics claim that despite being well-intentioned, the act seizes the current system to regulate state spending and might create debt that might be carried by the taxpayers.
A new research at Clemson University reveals that South Carolina has sufficient lands fit to generate the huge amounts of solar power which would be needed in meeting the goals of getting all energy from renewable sources by year 2050.
A leading professor from University of Maine has died while conducting research in Antarctica.
A research center focused on global warming at the London School of Economics acquired tons of money from UK taxpayers by taking recognition for research it didn’t executed revealed The Daily Mail in an earlier investigation.
With smartphones being regularly innovated by manufacturers, a research team has recently developed a portable laboratory powered by a smartphone and is capable of nearly instantly detecting cancer.
Based on the route of some of its marks, researchers and scientists have claimed that the Homo habilis specie was right-handed.
There are suicidal risks and signs that we need to know to prevent suicide.
Boyd Cohen, the co-writer of The Emergence of the Urban Entrepreneur, had visited and had conversed with CitiLab. During their conversation, he was asked to differentiate urbanpreneurship and entrepreneurship. He was also questioned about teaching entrepreneurship and research outside the U.S.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display