PayPal plans to expand so that it could be a one-stop shop for customers' financial services needs.
Facebook hired Gary Briggs from Google's Motorola Mobility as its first ever marketing chief.
PayPal's mistake made a resident from Pennsylvania the richest person alive for a few hours with exactly US$92,233,720,368,547,800.
The online payment service, PayPal, erroneously credited Chris Reynolds with US$92 quadrillion.
The royal baby fever was quickly capitalized by big brands to promote their products and services.
WikiLeaks donations declined in the past 2 years.
Asana, a Silicon Valley start-up, has lined up $28 million in a financing round led by PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel and his Founders Fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah