Burbank, US-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) database startup Connectivity secured $6.3 million in its Series A funding from Greycroft Partners, Rincon Venture Partners, Double M Partners, and other investors to release a new platform with additional features.
US social customer solutions provider Lithium Technologies acquired San Francisco-based social media influence scoring platform in a deal valued at $200 million in combined cash and equity.
UK-based money transfer startup Azimo has obtained $10 million for its Series funding round led by Greycroft Partners and joined in by other investors, TechCrunch reported.
Needham, US-based digital video advertising distributor Extreme Reach pocketed $50 million in a venture round from Village Ventures, Greycroft Partners, Spectrum Equity, and Long River Ventures.
New York City, US-based video syndication startup Vidible closed $3.35 million in a Series A fundign round led by Greycroft Partners, according to a regulatory filing in December.
NYC's Floored secures $5.3M in Series A round to develop 3D modeling tech for real estate professionals
New York, US-based firm Floored Inc has raised $5.3 million in a Series A funding round led by RRE Ventures for its technology that allows real estate professionals to create a 3D model of properties.
Ireland-based e-commerce fraud prevention startup Trustev added a $500,000 investment from Notion Capital to its recently closed $3-million seed round to capitalize on the booming e-commerce.
TagMan scored USD 5 million in a funding round led by Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value