Google recently announced their new Nexus 7 tablet, after its Chromecast and Google Glass prototype release.
The European Commission accepted the book publisher's pledge to end its ebook deals with Apple that breached EU laws on competition.
According to analysts, the reorganization in Microsoft would help it bounce back due to the change in its attitude towards competition.
Analysts said that Google would continue to increase its global market shares as Apple losses its shares due to the lack of immediate product launch.
Apple bagged "Brand of the Year" award for the second consecutive year.
International Data Corporation said that Samsung and Apple would remain smartphone forerunner but LG, Lenovo and ZTE would have greater chances for growth.
BlackBerry laid off 250 employees after firing 5,000 people last year due to weak earnings.
Carlos Slim Helu invested US$40 million in a mobile audio app company to compete against Apple's Siri and Google voice search.
Analysts from Citi released a report that in 2015, the smartphone saturation would transpire.
Canon dimmed its profits and sales outlook as smartphone titans present gadgets that could capture high-quality photos.
Analysts predict that the most logical move for investors at the moment would be to sell their shares in Microsoft and buy Apple instead.
Apple bought back three times more share than expected.
Microsoft's virtual assistant will be reworked in preparation for future release.
The "best" Apple Q3 2013 analysts had "inspired" estimates, but not all "hit every nail on the head."
Apple shares experienced what was probably its best day ever in 2013.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic