International Data Corporation said that Samsung and Apple would remain smartphone forerunner but LG, Lenovo and ZTE would have greater chances for growth.
BlackBerry laid off 250 employees after firing 5,000 people last year due to weak earnings.
Carlos Slim Helu invested US$40 million in a mobile audio app company to compete against Apple's Siri and Google voice search.
Analysts from Citi released a report that in 2015, the smartphone saturation would transpire.
Canon dimmed its profits and sales outlook as smartphone titans present gadgets that could capture high-quality photos.
Analysts predict that the most logical move for investors at the moment would be to sell their shares in Microsoft and buy Apple instead.
Apple bought back three times more share than expected.
Microsoft's virtual assistant will be reworked in preparation for future release.
The "best" Apple Q3 2013 analysts had "inspired" estimates, but not all "hit every nail on the head."
Apple shares experienced what was probably its best day ever in 2013.
The pressure is on for Apple to launch new products.
Latest figures for Apple were released recently.
Apple's big sales boosted shares of its Asian suppliers.
Apple's chief executive officer Tim Cook said in an earnings call that the company will definitely do something for the automobile.
Several analysts gave product-centered comments of Apple's June quarter results.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Salt Bae Restaurant Cuts Down Energy Expenses Despite Selling Overpriced Steaks