According to Experian, Irish mergers and acquisitions declined 50%.
Discovery Minerals, Ltd. completed its merger and acquisition deal with Deer Park Development Corporation on an all-stock deal.
Salvatore Ferragamo SpA and Tod's SpA were expected to pursue growth through deals with LVMH and Gucci-owner Kering SA.
Petroleo Brasileiro SA's acquisition of Angolan LNG's first cargo was expected to lessen the shipping demand.
On Wednesday, Alibaba was reported to use the net proceeds of its IPO to fund more acquisitions as it wanted to broaden its mobile services.
Landmark Apartment Trust of America bought eight new multifamily properties worth US$169.3 million .
Japanese bank ORIX acquired 90% stake in Robeco.
Madison Dearborn Partners announced that they have acquired Madison Dearborn Partners.
TechMediaNetwork acquired BestofMedia Group at an undisclosed amount.
Steinway Musical Instruments is sold for $438 million to an affiliate of Kohlberg & Company.
Pekao, after failing to purchase Nordea Bank Polska, is now seeking out new acquisitions.
PSP Investments and Sergo joint for an undertaking for industrial real estate's soaring profits.
Boston Scientific expands with a new prospect, Bard's electrophysiology unit, worth US$275 million.
India-based Apollo Tyres Ltd shares were down by 18% after the announced US$2.4 million deal to acquire Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. due to worries of the company's debt.
Nestle SA has a AA credit rating from S&P, which would determine the future acquisitions it would be making.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah