Playtech said it intended to spend more than EUR 600 million for acquisitions to capitalize on the increased use of mobile devices for online betting.
Plains All American Pipeline LP offered USD740 million in stock to buy the 54% of PAA Natural Gas Storage LP that it does not already own.
AstraZeneca has been looking at another acquisition deal even after spending almost USD1 billion in acquisitions earlier this year.
Telekom Austria plans to raise EUR500 million to buy new frequencies and acquire companies.
As Amgen Inc's acquisition of Onyx Pharmeceuticals Inc comes to a close, Amgen Chief Executive Officer Robert Bradway is lauded for being a great dealmaker.
Niger plans to purchase Semafo's 80% stake in the Samira Hill mine in order to take full control of the project.
Fission Uranium considers taking offer to shareholders of Alpha Minerals after company refuses buyout discussions.
Daniel Loeb's New York-based hedge fund increases its stake in Sotheby's to 5.7%.
PTAH Holdings announced talks for acquisition of Midwest based trailer leasing company.
Sirius XM Radio recently closed the acquisition deal with Agero Inc.
NanoTech Entertainment said the combination of acquisitions and new products would drive the company's growth in the future as posted impressive revenues in the most recent quarter.
Acquisitions and high profit margins boosted the profits of Rotork Plc to 12% in the first half of this year.
Coal India considered 3 Australian acquisitions.
Global plastics M&A activity fell in first half of 2013.
According to Experian, telecom M&A are doing well in the UK.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah