P2P investors plan to securitize loans to further growth in originations.
Wall Street investors brought excitement as well as risks to the P2P sector.
Pope Francis, in the bid to reform the Vatican bureaucracy, appoints Monsignor Ricca to manage the Vatican Bank.
Bharti Airtel shareholders approved the sale of 5% equity worth US$1.2 billion to Qatar Foundation Endowment.
Plexus Capital raises US$150 million with an equal counterpart from the Small Business Association to create Plexus Fund III worth US$300 million.
Molinare TV obtains investment funds from Saphir Capital Private Equity Fund.
Tengram Capital Partners has raised US$173 million in commitments, more than its original US$150 million target.
In a decision, Arcadia is shutting down operations in Dubai and Switzerland as well as a change in CEO.
Peter Dolan, the director of private equity and venture capital for the Harvard Management Company, manager of the world's biggest endowment, stepped down on April 10.
Harvard can keep its above-average returns with its strategy of investing into hedge funds, private equity and real assets, according to the head of its investment arm.
The Aamjiwnaang and Bkejwanong First Nations buy a fifty percent stake in Grand Bend Wind Farm.
St George University is now on sale.
Wynn faces another suit for the cash donation to University.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia