A poll of tech worker habits by software firm Nintex revealed that public and private sector employees are hungry for automation, and rely on mobile apps and the cloud to get work done.
Amnesty system was created for those with black money, there should be an amnesty scheme for micro, small and medium enterprises.
The financial system shouold be developing a balance way through banks and non-banks. There are four key dimensions of financial developent.
The UK economy is now in course to finish the service sector. Markit forecast say that the course wil frow by 0.5% in the final three months.
Recent researches and studies found out that almost 50% of the new workers did not stay for long in key sectors.
Indonesian startups is now on a full steamed ahead to find new potential sectors. And also here are also the top 10 biggest startups for this year.
Here is the latest update regarding the market fair. The most overvalued and undervalued sectors that we have.
The sectors of energy and health are showing major low performances.
For the month of September, Indian core sectors showed up a reamrkable increase of 5%.
As part of the establishment of Philippine economy and its ally powers. Rodrigo Duterte pledges to protect the BPO industry and sector in the country.
Reports have foreseen that retail and sme sectors will be the next bubbles.
The New York Fed announced its new GDP tracking and forecasting tool, the FRBNY Nowcast. The tool will use near real-time data to update U.S. economic growth daily, as the Fed will release a report weekly using the tool and data.
DocSend received a new investment round totaling in $8 million to enhance its service on documents sharing and documents analytics. The startup has been focusing in documents as the core of most business deals.
Google launched new product targeting enterprise marketers on Tuesday. The Google Analytics 360 Suite will go head to head with Adobe and Oracle product in enterprise Internet marketing.
Product management tool provider Propel has closed $4.2 million series A investment. Cloud Apps Capital Partners participated in the A series investment round for Propel.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan