Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Cost of Galaxy's battle against iPhone on the rise
- Google rolls out new U.S. wireless service
- Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
- Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi becomes first foreign lender in decades to open Myanmar branch
- McDonald's revenue falls 11 percent
- India's Ratan Tata buys stake in Chinese phone maker Xiaomi
- Microsoft profit, revenue beats Wall Street view; shares up
- BlackBerry considers closing Sweden operations