Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Stryker acquires Sage for $2.76 billion
- Salesfloor E-Commerce Platform Raised a $3 Million in Seed Funding
- MSCI to delist few Hong Kong shares over high shareholding concentration
- Medicxi Ventures, A Spin-off Biotechnology Investment Firm Of Index Ventures Emerges As Largest Of Its Kind In Europe
- Public spending propels Africa's fastest growing economy Ethiopia
- UK Green Bank And BlackRock Consortium Acquires GLID Wind Farms For £423 million
- Sesame Street Establishes a Venture Capital Fund
- Telefonica Brasil SA Expects a Sales Growth Amidst Economic Slowdown