Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Nickelodeon unveils paid streaming service for kids
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Russia's Khodorkovsky: Putin is a 'naked king' facing economic ruin
- Buffett, a cheerleader for America, takes his checkbook abroad
- IEX hires ex-NYSE regulator as it readies to be a stock exchange
- Euro zone Feb prices fall less than expected, unemployment down
- China says Sri Lanka loans made 'based on consensus'
- Bayer crown prince vows independence for diversified drugmaker