Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie
- Apple and Nike to pay back customers $15 cash or $25 gift card as settlement in Nike+ FuelBand class action suit
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- Facebook posts Q2 gains, but expenses worry investors; shares rise, fall
- 3D sensor maker Occipital gets $13 Million in Series B funding
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Europe invests $384M in search for alien life on Jupiter's moons