Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Google launches new email service dubbed 'Inbox'
- Asia stocks hobbled by growth woes, China PMI fails to impress
- Japan casino bill delayed again; resort opening could miss Olympics: sources
- Investors seek delay to HK-Shanghai stock tie-up
- Investors seek more time to prepare for Hong Kong-Shanghai stock tie-up
- Standard Life, ICBC to broaden cooperation in China, UK, Hong Kong