Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
- Boeing welcomes Japan decision to buy V-22s
- Little-known Taiwanese chip designer spawns low-priced smartphone boom
- Telecom Italia seals $1 billion masts deal, to examine tie up with Oi
- PBOC cuts benchmark interest rates
- Australia's Medibank IPO prices at A$2.15 a share, raising A$5.7 billion
- Thyssen CEO says sale of submarine unit possible
- SGL says in talks with many carmakers to supply carbon fiber parts