Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Bill Gross sees further 10% drop in US stocks
- Boeing 777 propels Emirates Airlines' growth
- Major French telecom groups are applying for 4G mobile spectrum auction
- Toyota to launch driverless cars by 2020, unveils semi-automatic Lexus GS
- Ubisoft acquires Ivory Tower, the French developer of The Crew
- Wal-Mart cuts 450 jobs at headquarters
- HP split approved by the board, will reduce 30,000 jobs
- Volkswagen calls for an extraordinary board meeting over emission tests issue; will appoint Poetsch as the new head