Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- Strong dollar hits Tiffany's quarterly sales
- FCC looks to crack down on robocalls, robotexts
- ECB's Visco says deflation fears eased but asset purchases must go on
- Oil drops below $65 on U.S. shale outlook, dollar
- Russia to adopt tough position if Ukraine defaults: PM Medvedev
- CBS CEO said met with Apple to discuss TV deal
- Citi keeps top spot in FX trading as European banks slump: poll