Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make call
- China Huarong says Goldman, Warburg, others to buy $2.4 billion stake
- Glencore, Jinchuan frontrunners to buy BHP's Nickel West
- South Korea's Daum, Kakao shareholders approve merger
- China's Hony Capital to buy 12.43 percent stake in Shanghai hotel
- Digital Ally shares surge on interest in wearable cameras
- Accountant says ARMS needs refinancing to secure future