Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Morocco to build the world’s largest solar power plant
- Evergrande Bought 50% of Great Eastern Life Assurance for Share 3.9 billion yuan to diversify into insurance
- Google features 'Star Wars' themes, making users choose to join "Dark side," "Light Side" N
- Apple officialy confirms the acquisition of motion-capture firm Faceshift
- Carl Icahn picks 7.13% in Xerox, says it's undervalued
- Ackman Established Superiority On Pershing By Raising Its Stake In Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Despite easing foreign trade, Russian markets turn attractive
- Li-Fi, a wireless technology that is 100 times faster than Wi-Fi