Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Secret Deals
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Trump Celebrates $50 Billion Investment on Robotic Doctors and Lawyers
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal
- $44 Million Investment To Solve Homelessness In Northern Ireland