Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Markets on edge as Greece heads for default
- PayPal to buy digital money transfer provider Xoom
- Fiat Chrysler executive acknowledges recall issues, vows improvement
- Oil hits three-week lows as Greek crisis worsens; eyes on Iran
- Airbnb closes in on $1.5 billion fundraising
- Health insurer Centene adds muscle with $6.3 billion Health Net deal
- Airbus signs deal for China cabin-completion plant
- Element to buy majority of GE Capital's fleet ops for C$8.6 bln