Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Japan's party animals closer to dancing the night away
- Napoleon's two-cornered hat up for grabs at French auction
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- International financial watchdog warns on Iran, North Korea
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades