Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Prenup Agreement Leaks while Divorce to Lead $250,000 Shell Out; Did the Diva Commit Residency and Las Vegas Shows?
- Gates foundation sees huge gains against disease, poverty by 2030
- Euro, stocks slip as Greece set to reject austerity
- ECB's Visco says no fixed end to QE: paper
- Samsung Electronics to be main chip supplier for next iPhone: South Korea paper
- Volkswagen to recall 80,000 Audis; 35,000 in China
- SkyMall, known for in-flight catalogs, lands in bankruptcy
- Cablevision to launch WiFi phone service for data-hungry users