Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Apple's Tim Cook will give away all his money: Fortune
- IBM to share technology with China in strategy shift
- Steve Jobs bio says Disney CEO kept Jobs' condition a secret: Bloomberg
- When it comes to e-cigs, Big Tobacco is concerned for your health
- Aetos Capital preparing to sell Japan's Simplex, seeks $1.7 billion
- Google to pay CFO Porat more than $70 million in two years
- U.S. jury says Motorola infringed one Intellectual Ventures patent
- Oil surges on Yemen air strikes, global stocks tumble