Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- At Brazil auto show, industry wonders if it can get any worse
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Don't panic, OPEC secretary general says after oil price fall
- Fujifilm cautious on Avigan profitability, eyes Ebola spread
- Nintendo to develop 'quality of life' device to track sleep, fatigue: CEO
- Microsoft launches wearable fitness device for $199