Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Insurer Delta Lloyd sells Belgian bank to China's Anbang
- World set to end year in brittle economic state
- Oil slumps near $59 for first time since 2009 on oversupply
- Galapagos loses partner on inflammatory bowel drug
- Ruble jumps on Russia rate hike, oil pressured
- Diverse allies rally for Microsoft in overseas data fight
- Legoland operator Merlin puts blocks in place for growth
- Russian ruble suffers steepest drop in 16 years