Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- August showed Increase in Personal Spending and Income
- Russia warns Ukraine, EU over free-trade pact
- BMW launches automated driving project in China with Baidu
- U.S. GDP third Estimation after terrible Winter at 4.6 Percent
- Norwegian Instagram rival to launch child safe tablet with Microsoft
- China regulator approves Apple's iPhone 6 for sale in China
- Wall St. ends down on Hong Kong tensions, Ford outlook
- Chinese e-cigarette maker Kimree files for U.S. IPO