Bank of America Merrill Lynch or BofAML has topped Citibank and Morgan Stanley in executing deals in India for the past 11 months, completing transactions worth USD 7.96 billion.
With changes abound in LVMH, investors are now beginning to review the brand purchases done by management at its heyday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Out of the box: Instagram update allows users to upload landscape and portrait photos and videos
- Coursera raises $50M for expansion in China and India
- China raises counterfeiting to the next level with a fake Goldman Sachs
- The Internet of Things is worth $7T market opportunity - IDC
- Schlumberger announces merger offer with oilfield maker Cameron
- Toms Shoes CEO takes 12-week paternity leave; applauded by employees
- America Makes' $8M funding for commercialization of new technologies
- Brazil is financially ruined, under recession