Queenslands' Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF) set the deadline for grant appication for solar power providers on November 30.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday.
Queensland Investment Corporation announced the sale of its toll road business Queensland Motorways for USD4 billion.
Edmond de Rothschild raises EUR192 million or USD250 million for its BioDiscovery 4 fund.
Morgan Stanley, in the wake of outrage from bailouts in the last crisis, is seeking investments that provide long term social benefits for the community.
Lane MacDonald would be heading the private equity investments of the Harvard Management Company.
An estimated USD50.9 billion in investments by private and community foundations was made, according to a Foundation Center report on 2011 financial data.
Ooredoo, the Qatari telecommunications company, had entered into a partnership with the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women to provide assistance to businesswomen.
A Bloomberg report showed how gifts to institutions of higher learning in the US had rebounded this year.
Farmer Mac has continued to pitch itself to potential investors even as analysts continue to warn of a fall in farmland prices in 2014.
Harvard is setting the bar at USD6.5 billion for the improvement of campus, programs and housing in the university.
The Hutchins Family Foundation is donating USD15 million for the establishment of the Hutchins Center for African and African American Research.
The launch of Lift Labs was done recently to unveil its latest product the Liftware, which is a product that used grant money for its design and creation.
An endowment fund was established for the Eric B. Chandler Health Center through the assistance of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the New Jersey Health Foundation.
Miss America 2014 announced Nina Davaluri from New York as its new winner during the pageant held in Atlantic City.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia