INDIANAPOLIS, IN--(Marketwired - Apr 8, 2014) - Stevia Corp. (OTCQB: STEV) ("Stevia Corp" or the "Company"), an international farm management company focused on the economic development of products that support a healthy lifestyle, including stevia and hemp, is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a convertible note financing agreement with YOPCP, LLC, a Colorado based manufacturer of 'In The Soup,' a line of Natural and Organic Premium Soups sold in classic glass jars.
Conference calling service Speek secured $5.1 million from its Series A round which included the earlier round which raised $2.7 million in convertible notes raised before, TechCrunch reported.
Backed with a $20,000 convertible note from Atlanta Capital, Yik Yak is an anonymous messaging app that allows college students to share their gripes to other users within a five-mile radius, TechCrunch reported.
Queensland, Australia-based mining and exploration firm Axiom Mining acquired the gold-silver and copper-gold mineralization West Guadalcanal Project located in the Solomon Islands for an undisclosed amount.
Microsoft is not going to permit itself to be counted out of the cloud game and has taken on Amazon by reducing the prices of its cloud storage services, VentureBeat reported.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Colorado, US-based plastic clogs maker Crocs Inc is set to retire, and Blackstone Group LP will acquire a $200-million convertible preferred stock in the struggling shoemaker.
Yahoo's USD 1 billion convertible bond offer and USD 5 billion stock buyback authorization was made to protect the company's stock price, writes Stephen Gandel on Fortune's Term Sheet.
Blackberry agreed to enter into a USD billion convertible debenture sale, which would saw its top executives including cheif executive officer Thorsten Heins leaving the company
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- With 'attitude shift', Takata moves from denial to compromise in air bag crisis
- Japan's Skymark submits bankruptcy plan despite creditor opposition
- Data shows Indian growth outstrips China's but economists doubtful
- Policies working, ECB must persist with purchase programmes - Constancio
- Strong dollar hits Tiffany's quarterly sales
- Dollar Tree to sell 330 Family Dollar stores to Sycamore Partners
- GM recalls heavy duty trucks with Takata air bags