Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Facebook Retreats From ‘Free Basics’ Controversy In India
- The Use of Online Dating Services Is Increasing, According to Recent Research
- Red Tape Barrier In Approving Orders By US May Force Boeing To Invest Significant Fund In F/A-18 Jet Program
- Soundcloud Reported Prolonged Losses, With 2014 Loss of $44 Million
- US-Cuba Bilateral Relations Expected To Boost Up With Resumption of Commercial Flights After 50 Years
- Japan to curtail soaring drug prices
- Oil Price Soars While Stocks Follow The Trait Too
- Silicon Valley Startup Actev Motors Launch a Smart Go Kart for Kids