Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Apple $450 million e-book settlement gets final court approval
- Canada's Kik raises $38 million, buys video messaging app Relay
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies
- Little-known Taiwanese chip designer spawns low-priced smartphone boom
- Boeing welcomes Japan decision to buy V-22s
- Monetary policy divergence to drive forex markets in 2015
- PBOC cuts benchmark interest rates
- Australia's Medibank IPO prices at A$2.15 a share, raising A$5.7 billion