Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon rolls out new service: 'Amazon IoT'
- Lyft teams up with Hertz, Shell
- Daraprim price hike could affect the pharmaceutical industry
- Facebook 'Reactions' to have a pilot test in Spain and Ireland
- SunEdison layoff affects more than 1000 employees
- Ford Motor to invest $1.8bn in China; to roll out smart cars
- Monsanto to cut 2,600 jobs, buyback shares
- Facebook to launch satellite in 2016 to give Internet access to remote places