Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Cost of Galaxy's battle against iPhone on the rise
- Google rolls out new U.S. wireless service
- Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
- India's Ratan Tata buys stake in Chinese phone maker Xiaomi
- Microsoft profit, revenue beats Wall Street view; shares up
- Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi becomes first foreign lender in decades to open Myanmar branch
- McDonald's revenue falls 11 percent
- BlackBerry considers closing Sweden operations