Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Michael Jordan proves he wasn’t after the money, Donates $8.9M to charity
- Sephora’s peace offering to disappointed customers: $50 gift code
- Coursera raises $50M for expansion in China and India
- McDonald's rejects Burger King's McWhopper peace deal
- Angry Birds maker to cut workforce by 39%
- Intel invested $60M to develop drones with Yuneec International
- Chipotle to go on hiring spree; 4,000 people new jobs up for grabs on September 9
- Maxymiser acquisition to fortify Oracle Marketing Cloud