Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Insurer Delta Lloyd sells Belgian bank to China's Anbang
- China says U.S. appropriations bill violates rules, sends bad signal
- U.S. housing starts fall, but trend points to recovery
- Oil slumps near $59 for first time since 2009 on oversupply
- Ruble jumps on Russia rate hike, oil pressured
- World set to end year in brittle economic state
- Galapagos loses partner on inflammatory bowel drug
- Diverse allies rally for Microsoft in overseas data fight