Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swiss gold referendum's support falls short of majority: poll
- Japan's party animals closer to dancing the night away
- Panasonic to sell Sanyo TV unit in U.S. to Funai Electric -Nikkei
- HP seeking buyers for corporate-networking business in China
- Despite Third Point, low expectations for Amgen breakup
- Panasonic to sell Sanyo TV unit in U.S. to Funai Electric
- Tanzania talks with Total, BP on hydrocarbon exploration
- South Korea fund to abstain from Samsung merger vote, wants share buybacks