Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches Star Wars VR experience on Cardboard
- Amazon Echo Grow Smarter On Its First Birthday
- Google features 'Star Wars' themes, making users choose to join "Dark side," "Light Side" N
- Morocco to build the world’s largest solar power plant
- Billionaire Liu Yiqian Buys $170 Million Painting: 'Reclining Nude' allows him to fly first class for free
- Ackman Established Superiority On Pershing By Raising Its Stake In Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- 5 charged in $580M medical kickback scheme
- Blue Origin's rocket returns safely after space flight; Jeff Bezos sees suborbital flights by 2017