Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches new email service dubbed 'Inbox'
- Alibaba looking to expand Hollywood content offering: Bloomberg
- Norwest Venture Partners Expands Presence With New Investment Team Hire and Office in San Francisco
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Delphi Automotive looking to sell thermal unit for $1 billion
- Business activity improves in China, euro zone but little sign of turnaround
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales