Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- IBM struggles to reinvent itself in an age of cloud
- The $40 billion jet buying spree - IndiGo's big bet
- BlackBerry shares up after unconfirmed report on possible Lenovo bid
- China's companies, billionaires must step up to fight Ebola: WFP
- DH Capital Advises Clear Measures on Sale to Data Intensity
- Chipotle third-quarter restaurant sales soar
- Actavis, Sanofi among bidders for Omega Pharma
- Spain's FCC says board approves $1.3 billion rights issue