Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Russia's Khodorkovsky: Putin is a 'naked king' facing economic ruin
- Barnes & Noble to keep Nook business, spin off college books unit
- Nickelodeon unveils paid streaming service for kids
- IBM targets $40 billion in cloud, other growth areas by 2018
- Lexus, Mazda get highest marks in Consumer Reports auto brand study
- South Korea's Lotte proposes purchase of Italy's World Duty Free: report
- Under external fire, European private equity opts to specialize
- Telecom workers ratify agreement to end strike in New England