Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Germany boosts onshore wind capacity by record amount in 2014
- Greece should follow EU line on Russia: EU's Schulz
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- Huawei says consumer business group targets $16 billion revenue
- GM to suspend production at its Russian plant for two months
- Sunac China to buy 49.3 percent stake in troubled developer Kaisa: Caixin
- Qatar Airways takes $1.7 billion stake in British Airways-owner IAG
- Oil surges 8 percent as U.S. rig count plunges, shorts scramble