Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- At Brazil auto show, industry wonders if it can get any worse
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Don't panic, OPEC secretary general says after oil price fall
- Fujifilm cautious on Avigan profitability, eyes Ebola spread
- Nintendo to develop 'quality of life' device to track sleep, fatigue: CEO
- Microsoft launches wearable fitness device for $199