Fidelity Investments lead a $175 million investment in Series F funding for Snapchat. However, it does not change Snapchat valuation at $16 billion.
Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal
- K.K.R. Enters Cybersecurity Deal; Extends Company Flurry Activities
- Apple Starts on AI
- Climate Change Causes Massive Chunk Of Ice To Disappear From Polar Regions
- SoftBank Pledges $50 Billion Investment In U.S.
- Starbucks China Expected To Eclipse U.S. Market
- AT&T And Time Warner $85 Billion Mega Deal Yet To Convince Regulators
- Song Re-Written