Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make call
- China Huarong says Goldman, Warburg, others to buy $2.4 billion stake
- Glencore, Jinchuan frontrunners to buy BHP's Nickel West
- South Korea's Daum, Kakao shareholders approve merger
- China's Hony Capital to buy 12.43 percent stake in Shanghai hotel
- Accountant says ARMS needs refinancing to secure future
- Digital Ally shares surge on interest in wearable cameras