Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- Russia to adopt tough position if Ukraine defaults: PM Medvedev
- Dollar hits one-month high as periphery woes weigh on Europe
- Strong dollar hits Tiffany's quarterly sales
- Troubled Malaysia Airlines to be completely revamped: new CEO
- Oil drops below $65 on U.S. shale outlook, dollar
- Citi keeps top spot in FX trading as European banks slump: poll
- ECB's Visco says deflation fears eased but asset purchases must go on