Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Facebook's Oculus unveils new virtual reality prototype device
- Oracle's Ellison steps aside, co-CEOs Catz and Hurd take over
- SoftBank estimates $4.6 bln gain from Alibaba listing
- The Trendlines Group Ltd. Files Final Prospectus and Announces Pricing for Initial Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Relief over Scotland gives way to 'Great Stagnation' worries
- ESM's chief says EU, IMF in no mood for a Greek debt haircut
- Food companies, restaurants add protein to beef up profits
- When music stops for Oracle CEO dance, Catz may grab Ellison's chair : analysts