Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Tinder all set for an IPO in late 2015, says parent company IAC; Joey Levin named as IAC's new CEO
- Auto insurance industry clueless on driverless cars
- Breaking the glass ceiling in China: How Zhou Qunfei of Lens Technology became the only self-made richest woman in China
- Gravity Payments pulled down due to $70,000 minimum wage announcement
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Chime Communications board okays GBP365M cash offer
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie