Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- U.S. light oil exports double in May, mostly to Europe
- Element to buy majority of GE Capital's fleet ops for C$8.6 bln
- Airbnb closes in on $1.5 billion fundraising
- Novartis buys pain drug firm Spinifex for $200 million upfront
- China says euro zone has ability to resolve debt crisis
- Google starts road tests of new self-driving car prototypes