OTI Greentech Group, a Switzerland-based cleantech engineering company, said it secured CHF 1.8 million or €1.5 million to mark the first close of its second round of expansion funding.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Costco ties up with Citigroup, Visa for U.S. co-branded cards
- Qatar Airways interested in more airline stakes
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- IEX hires ex-NYSE regulator as it readies to be a stock exchange
- Costco working to end use of human antibiotics in chicken
- Bayer crown prince vows independence for diversified drugmaker
- Silicon Valley debate on self-driving cars: do you need a map?
- Soft U.S. data hints at near-term hiccup in economic growth