OTI Greentech Group, a Switzerland-based cleantech engineering company, said it secured CHF 1.8 million or €1.5 million to mark the first close of its second round of expansion funding.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- McDonald's fries supplier fined in China for water pollution
- Warren Buffett denies that Berkshire Hathaway 'too big to fail'
- Apple Watch has lowest hardware cost to price: IHS
- Record prices for paintings, sculpture eyed at N.Y. auctions
- Doubts grow over GlaxoSmithKline's $6 billion capital return plan
- Third Point takes stake in Yum! Brands, stock climbs
- Ford recalls over 591,000 vehicles for steering, other problems
- GN Store Nord earnings below forecast on weak headset division