OTI Greentech Group, a Switzerland-based cleantech engineering company, said it secured CHF 1.8 million or €1.5 million to mark the first close of its second round of expansion funding.
Thoma Bravo Llc says financial terms of investment were not disclosed
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Top 20 African tech startups, PesaPal, mobile services providers in the lead
- Amazon offers 3D printing to customize earrings, bobble head toys
- [Sponsor Post] How to Transfer Contacts, Messages from Android to Computer
- Twitter assuages growth concerns for now as shares soar 35 percent
- Amazon, Twitter, Instagram Bank on Their Logos for Success: What Makes them Standout
- Why Swell Acquisition for $30M is Beneficial to Apple?
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- 23andMe lands $1.4 million grant from NIH to detect genetic roots for disease