OTI Greentech Group, a Switzerland-based cleantech engineering company, said it secured CHF 1.8 million or €1.5 million to mark the first close of its second round of expansion funding.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal
- K.K.R. Enters Cybersecurity Deal; Extends Company Flurry Activities
- Apple Starts on AI
- Climate Change Causes Massive Chunk Of Ice To Disappear From Polar Regions
- SoftBank Pledges $50 Billion Investment In U.S.
- Starbucks China Expected To Eclipse U.S. Market
- AT&T And Time Warner $85 Billion Mega Deal Yet To Convince Regulators
- Song Re-Written