OTI Greentech Group, a Switzerland-based cleantech engineering company, said it secured CHF 1.8 million or €1.5 million to mark the first close of its second round of expansion funding.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- India's Bharat Biotech International Announced Invention of Vaccine for Zika Virus
- Public spending propels Africa's fastest growing economy Ethiopia
- China's gold demand rises as investors seek safe haven
- Charlottesville Is The Fastest Growing Venture Capital City in the U.S.
- BaFin Shuns Transactions of Maple Bank For Tax Dodging Allegations, NBC Pledges For Repatriation of Dividend Fund Taken
- AXA SA purchases 8% stock in Africa Internet Group
- Nigeria's National Oil Company Announced an Annual Loss of $1.34 Billion
- IKEA Lost Its Trademark in Indonesia After a Dispute With Local Furniture Company