California, US-based semiconductor startup Aquantia Corp closed $16 million in a Series G funding round led by Xilinx Inc as it prepares for its initial public offering (IPO) in the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie
- Apple and Nike to pay back customers $15 cash or $25 gift card as settlement in Nike+ FuelBand class action suit
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- 3D sensor maker Occipital gets $13 Million in Series B funding
- Facebook posts Q2 gains, but expenses worry investors; shares rise, fall
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Europe invests $384M in search for alien life on Jupiter's moons