California, US-based semiconductor startup Aquantia Corp closed $16 million in a Series G funding round led by Xilinx Inc as it prepares for its initial public offering (IPO) in the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Merkel voices support for Draghi after report of tensions
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Napoleon's two-cornered hat up for grabs at French auction
- ECB tests find 800-850 million euro shortfall at PTSB: source
- International financial watchdog warns on Iran, North Korea