California, US-based semiconductor startup Aquantia Corp closed $16 million in a Series G funding round led by Xilinx Inc as it prepares for its initial public offering (IPO) in the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches Star Wars VR experience on Cardboard
- 5 charged in $580M medical kickback scheme
- Are smartphones the new killing machine? Road accidents caused by not-so-smart phone users
- Morocco to build the world’s largest solar power plant
- U.S Government Is Putting Huge Effort To Pace Up With The Surging Demand Of Weapons
- Evergrande Bought 50% of Great Eastern Life Assurance for Share 3.9 billion yuan to diversify into insurance
- Fake Product Reviews Influence The Online Sale: Are The Customers In Arrest Of This Festive Manipulation?
- Blue Origin's rocket returns safely after space flight; Jeff Bezos sees suborbital flights by 2017