California, US-based semiconductor startup Aquantia Corp closed $16 million in a Series G funding round led by Xilinx Inc as it prepares for its initial public offering (IPO) in the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Is organic chicken worth the price?
- Amazon starts Netflix-style book service amid publisher spat
- Wall Street slips with Ukraine, Gaza in focus
- Production halted at Samsung China supplier amid child labor probe
- Smartphone suit against Google plays into rivals' hands
- Fighting flares in Ukraine as crash investigators arrive