California, US-based semiconductor startup Aquantia Corp closed $16 million in a Series G funding round led by Xilinx Inc as it prepares for its initial public offering (IPO) in the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies
- Recharge your phone in 30 seconds? Israeli firm says it can
- Countries engaging in currency wars?
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
- ECB's Draghi warns countries to reform as clouds gather over euro zone
- Saudis block OPEC output cut, sending oil price plunging
- Toyota recalls more cars for dangerous Takata air bags
- Australia working on new drift modeling for MH370 wreckage