California, US-based semiconductor startup Aquantia Corp closed $16 million in a Series G funding round led by Xilinx Inc as it prepares for its initial public offering (IPO) in the US.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Prenup Agreement Leaks while Divorce to Lead $250,000 Shell Out; Did the Diva Commit Residency and Las Vegas Shows?
- Gates foundation sees huge gains against disease, poverty by 2030
- U.S. government unveils goal to move Medicare away from fee-for-service
- Lock of Abe Lincoln's hair sells for $25,000 at Dallas auction
- Cache Inc may file for bankruptcy as soon as next week: Bloomberg
- S&P downgrades Russia's sovereign credit rating to 'junk'
- U.S. gas prices at April 2009 low, bottom in sight: Lundberg survey
- Oil tankers in the front line of Libya's two-government struggle