A revelation made by New Jersey newspaper The Record indicated that Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in 1986 sold the name "World Trade Center" for only USD10.
GM George Steel found supporters in New York's Opera board for his demand for USD7 million for the year.
StartX had partnered with Stanford University and Stanford Hospitals and Clinics for a grant accelerator fund for Stanford affilated entrepreneurs.
The Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS) would be investing MYR300 million of its money to construct a large campus at Educity, Nusajaya.
NCAA's investment portfolio is now valued at USD 527 million as its quasi-endowment and operating reserve posted gains of 11%.
Christopher Lane, a student on a baseball scholarship in Oklahoma, was shot and killed while jogging by three 'bored' teenagers.
Fulcrum Equity Partners lead growth capital investments for outcome-based preventive health company, RivalHealth.
International Finance Corporation revealed it would be increasing its investments in Nigeria by 25% to US$2 billion by 2014.
Arthur Samberg and Mario Gabelli revealed that they have donated a total of US$40 million to the Columbia Business School for its new business school campus.
University of Waterloo's VeloCity Venture Fund had awarded US$100,000 in funding across four venture firms.
The Northwestern University revealed that it had received a further US$10 million from J. Landis Martin.
Brookfield Asset Management stated that various international investors of one of their initiatives have now committed over US$14 billion.
Harrison Street Real Estate Capital sealed its fourth fund after raising US$750 million from various investors.
The United States' wealthiest universities are eyeing Africa as their latest investment nest.
A study has found that Academic endowments to Africa outperformed the US S&P 500 in the past decade.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia