Although many believe that the US has started to lose its power and influence because of stagnating economy, a Financial Times report believes that compelling evidence abounds that refute this claim.
Employment, salaries, automotive and other industries grow after the sixteen day US government furlough.
A Reuters report said analysts did not see the US Federal Reserve making any dramatic policy changes any time soon.
American economist Lawrence Summers said policy makers should focus on growth strategies rather than debate on issues about the budget deficit.
With Congress working feverishly, the current budget impasse and the debt ceiling may become an economic superstorm.
According to an article for Reuters, the banks' notion of capital being the US economy's savior was a farce.
Populist movement Occupy Wall Street had marked its second anniversary through a planned march the United Nations office and a protest near the New York Stock Exchange.
Markit, a financial data company, said that the US factory activities increased by 53.9% which was its best rise since March.
Retail sales in the US rose in July, signifying better times for the US economy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy