Russia has come up with a new law that empowers the government to not only block websites but also orders them to share data of Russian citizens.
Creating a new milestone, the largest social media platform Facebook recorded one billion people accessing its website in a single day for the first time.
A successful business would not run smoothly without loyal customers. In a business world full of competitors struggling for a bigger consumer share in the market, you have to find ways to create loyal customers. Learning how to get customers buying your product or service is not enough, you also need to know to keep them coming back.
Facebook Inc plans a stricter review of requests to access information on its 1.32 billion active users after a psychological experiment on unwitting users in 2012 created a furor on social media.
Facebook is one of the most popular and largest social media sites with over 1 billion users. It is packed with several features that has made it the most widely used social networking site. Here we will look at the 10 best features of Facebook.
Facebook Inc has changed a privacy setting on its social network, limiting the audience that sees new users' first posts in a reversal of a feature that had critics said forced people to over-share personal information.
When Americans voted to renew President Barack Obama's lease on the White House in November 2012, more than 9 million citizens took to Facebook to click the "I'm a Voter" button, showing their online friends that they had cast a ballot.
Smile Mom, the app that allows moms to share baby photos and family updates with moms living nearby, has raised $1.5 million in seed funds from angel and institutional investors, TechCrunch reported.
The users of Twitter in the US are more racially diverse compared to those of other Internet sites and Twitter is capitalizing on its demographics to get revenues, The Wall Street Journal reported.
After Twitter's IPO and the expansion of Facebook, other social media services such as SnapChat, WhatsApp and other social networking sites compete against one another.
Many lessons can be learned from the IPOs of other social media outlets as IPO would be conducting its own soon.
The world saw Filipinos staged a mass rally against corruption that was organized via social media like Facebook and Twitter.
HootSuite gained US$165 worth of Series B funds from several investors today.
Bottlenose raised US $3.6 million in seed capital, which it intends to use for product development as well as hiring of more employees and marketing.
Here are six ETFs Facebook fans will like.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah