Pinterest added "Edit Your Home Feed" to offer users with better personalized service.
Worldfloat saw its customer base increase due to unique game.
WineDirect and Vintank would merge to increase revenues through social media and commerce.
China's foremost social media services provider, Net@lk, was acquired by Publicis Groupe.
Despite not gaining any revenue, Snapchat raised $60 million in Series B funding.
Muzy, a San Francisco-based micro-blogging company, raised $4.4 million in investments.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah