Pharmakea Therapeutics receive funding through Series A round from Bay City Capital and Celgene Corporation.
Investment advisor Jemstep said it was able to add USD 4.5 million for its Series A follow-up round.
Private equity firms invested an undisclosed amount on the initial tranche of PaletteApp's Series A round.
RidePal gathered USD 3.2 million for its Series A round.
9Lenses raised an undisclosed amount for its first Series A investment round.
Security solutions firm KeyLemon receives funds through Series A investment.
Geneva-based biopharmaceutical company ObsEva announced that it was able to raise CHF 32 million for its Series A round.
IIS and Drivewyze raises USD7.5 million in its latest Series A funding round.
Singapore's Redmart raised a Series A round to increase valuation.
Groupize raised US$2 million in its latest Series A fundraiser.
Quartzy receives US$4 million from its seed money.
Replicon raised $20 million in its latest round of investment.
NumberFour AG, business solutions provider, said that it has secured $38 million in funding.
SocialRadar raises US$12.75 million through Series A funding.
ThousandEyes acquired $5.5 million in Series A funding led by Sequoia Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display