DocSend received a new investment round totaling in $8 million to enhance its service on documents sharing and documents analytics. The startup has been focusing in documents as the core of most business deals.
Overstock.com is making a strategic investment in Caribbean digital currency firm Bitt. The $4 million in Series A will be allocated to improve Bitt’s software as well as expanding its operation across other Caribbean countries.
Silicon Valley-based private co-investment platform F50 has the launched beta version of co-investment Syndication Platform. F50 facilitates both the online and offline transactions for investors and startups. It doesn't charge a transaction fee to founders.
A startup offering online eye tests received a $6 million funding in a Series A round to help expand the coverage of its service as well as acquiring more advanced technologies. The company claims that their services are clinically proven and accurate, in addition to being more convenient and affordable.
Protenus has announced raising $4 million from a Series A fundraising round. The finance has been rendered from a group of investors led by Arthur Venture. The health data security service provider intends to expand its business all over the US through this fund.
Joi Scientific has claimed for discovering technology to produce hydrogen from water on Tuesday. At the same time, the research firm discloses for raising $5.5 million fund for its Series A round. If Joi’s claims come true, the research firm will be able to redraw the global energy map.
E-commerce platform provider WebLinc announced on Tuesday that it raised $6 million in a Series A financing round from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. The funding would reportedly go towards plans for the company's aggressive growth.
British startup Evrythng that aims to give all things in the world a unique URL has received $7 million Series A funding from Cisco which said that by 2020 the company would contain 50 billion "things."
SOLS, a 3D printing firm delivering customized insoles through its app, has taken in $6.4 million Series A funding from investors led by Lux Capital and joined by Rothenberg Ventures, Grape Arbor VC, FundersGuild, RRE and Felicis Ventures.
Preact announced releasing a new software platform that makes uses of "leading-edge behavioral science, machine learning, and big data analytics" along with receiving a Series A funding round valued USD4.6 million led by Trinity Ventures.
E-book soundtrack platform Booktrack takes in USD3 million in Series A funding, said a report from TechCrunch.
Specialty teas maker Capital Teas secured $5 million for its Series A funding round from Pear Tree Partners, a statement about the funding said.
Kraken, the bitcoin exchange division of Payward Inc, raised $5 million for its Series A funding round led by Hummingbird Ventures, a statement about the financing said.
Tactile has received $11.2 million from Accel Partners and Redpoint Ventures for its Series A funding round that helps professionals bring their data in one place, TechCrunch reported.
Axonics Modulation Technologies Inc has bagged $32.6 million for its Series A preferred stock financing round led by Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners, a statement about the funding said.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Completes Selling Up to 50 Million Shares, Netting $8.5 Billion