Usher and Robert Downey Jr. join a list of investors to help fund online learning platform MasterClass in its Series B round. In total, the round raised $15 million as the company plan to further expand its area of subjects as well as adding new instructors.
HTC Corp was said to have paid USD 10 million to Robert Downey Jr to endorse the brand in a TV commercial.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century