Philippine real estate developer Megaworld Corporation would be adding PHP10 billion to its PHP25 billion development fund for the 72-hectare Iloilo Business Park located in the Visayas region.
The CBRE Group Inc said Chinese insurance companies could spend USD 14.4 billion in commercial real estate investments overseas.
propertyfinder.ae CEO and founder said that another property price bubble is in the making in Dubai.
Zillow Inc. announced acquisition of StreatEasy for USD50 million as it moves to expand in the New York market.
A Thai-based fund manager announced that two leading real estate firms in Thailand plan to raise THB 28 billion or USD 891 million in an initial public offering scheduled by the end of this year.
Wheelock Street Capital announced that they have acquired a six hotel portfolio located in Ohio and in Texas, Tennessee from Lingate Hospitality Group.
India’s Road Minister Oscar Fernandes said that unless major lands are handed over, financial institutions that would lend for the construction of expressways in the country could possibly shy away.
Four Springs Capital Trust announced today a completed acquisition of a 19,530 square foot property in Michigan.
The UK NEST gave Legal and General Investment Management mandate over real estate asset allocation.
Retail real estate investments in Russia have reached US$2.06 billion, surpassing 2011 annual levels, in the first half of 2013.
Real estate investment firm experts Martin Bronstein and Raplh Howard form new company BHW
Deutsche Annington cancelled their July 3 market debut.
The chairman of the Chinese Banking Regulatory Commission allays fears of liquidity issues saying that the system has sufficient funds to cover all settlements.
Empire State Building owners received two unsolicited offers to buy the iconic building for US$2.1 billion and US$2 billion.
Related and Highbridge agreed to partner and create a joint venture on real estate.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Raises Another $43 Million as It Gears up for Human Trials
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Goldman Sachs Identifies 2 Healthcare Stocks With up to 130% Upside Potential
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy